Friday, February 12, 2016

Color Tattoos

Normally I don't like tattoos ... but I like the discreet feather idea for a tattoo. This may be cheesy, but it makes me think of Forrest Gump and how our lives are like feathers in the wind... being pushed by the wind and landing exactly where it is supposed to land.
Angel saw "The Black Swan" one too many times. Of course, watching it all the way through is one too many, but who's counting. feather I really love feather tattoos. I love most of these...except I don't really care for the foot and the behind the ear ones. The feathers on those just aren't as pretty as the others...that's my opinion anyway.
NO BUT LIKE WHAT IF YOU HAD THE PEN THAT CAN DRAW ANY COLOR YOU COULD GET THIS AND ALWAYS HANO BUT LIKE WHAT IF YOU HAD THE PEN THAT CAN DRAW ANY COLOR YOU COULD GET THIS AND ALWAYS HAVE ANY COLOR: VE ANY COLOR,.

No comments:

Post a Comment